Monday 4 November 2013

The Monday Smile


One of the things that's made me smile this week is I was a guest in Barbara's lovely blog Made in K Town yesterday do pop along and take a peep.








A woman and a man are involved in a car accident.

It's a bad one. Both of their cars are demolished but amazingly neither 
of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of their cars, the woman says; "So, you're a man. 
That's interesting. I'm a woman. 

 
The woman continues ...Wow, just look at our cars! There's nothing 
left, but fortunately we are unhurt.


This must be a sign from GOD that we should meet and be friends and 
live together in peace for the rest of our days."

The man replies," I agree with you completely. This must be a sign from 
GOD! 




 

The woman continued, "And look at this, here's another miracle. My car 
is completely demolished, but this bottle of wine didn't break.
Surely GOD wants us to drink this wine and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man.
The man nods his head in agreement, opens it , drinks half the bottle 
and then hands it back to the woman. 


 The woman takes the bottle, immediately puts the cap back on, and hands 
it back to the man.
The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

She replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for the police."

Adam ate the apple, too! Will men never learn!!!!







Love it! thank you to Val for the laugh.


Have a great week everyone!




Here

6 comments:

  1. I just love your Monday morning smile, haha, he so fell for that didn't he :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a 'crafty' woman - naughty, naughty! Thanks for sharing the laughs Linda. Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - that's a funny one Linda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to my Monday smile, even if I don't get to see it till the evening.
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are a crafty lot : ) thanks for sharing this it really made me laugh.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me laugh :) Thank you! xxx
    I love your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx