Friday 28 June 2013

Something For The Weekend

Baby Hats 6    

Ripple Baby Hats


These crochet baby hats are the sweetest things to make.


I do love to ripple don't you? and if it's a baby hat then so much the better and this pattern comes with an added bonus.....

The sweetest little mittens aren't they cute!


 Baby hats and mittens

Perfect :)


Stats 
Pattern to fit a newborn
You can find the pattern here
Each hat takes 20 grams of Dk yarn
The mittens take 13 grams

From the small stash of little bits

The June link party will close on Sunday night so hurry and get all your lovely June stash-buster projects linked up! 



Have a great weekend and happy linking!

12 comments:

  1. These hats & mitts are very cute indeed! Happy Weekend Linda ;) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! You always find such nice patterns. I downloaded it, will try to make.
    have a wonderful weekend, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hindustanka, have a great weekend yourself. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovey hats and I love a good ripple. Enjoy your weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith, you enjoy yours too! :)

      Delete
  4. So sweet Linda ~ I think they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link to this super-cute pattern! I made a set last night. Love your colors. I made mine in blue and green for a boy. I'm starting another set today in pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Pammy Sue glad you like them, aren't they lovely to make, I'll be making more too. :)

      Delete
  6. teh ripple hats and the little mittens are very cute. I will try to make them soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet Linda. I love mittens for newborns. Makes me sad when the scratch themselves and this could prevent that while keeping their little hands warm. Double duty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx