Sunday 18 September 2011

Bubbles Baby Blanket



If you only ever make one blanket I would highly recommend this one.  It's finished almost before you start, it lays flat, does not need a border and it looks lovely when its done.  I made this in the slightest shade of lemon , it doesn't really show up that well in the picture.  The pattern is done with several strands of wool worked together and a thick hook.  I made mine with just one strand of DK wool and a starting chain of  86 and it made a blanket 20'' square.   Pattern link




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely lovely! It looks like a soft piece of Heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you BumbleBri what a lovely thing to say.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, I will always answer any questions but due to time constraints I'm not always able to reply to your comments, please keep them coming I read and appreciate each and every one. xx